    Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 00:52:53 +0200
    From: John Cuteaux<i...@h...com>
    Newsgroups: pl.soc.prawo.podatki
    Subject: Learn French in the Alps.

    To learn French in France, I found this great school, located both in Annecy and
    Chambéry, in the heart of the Alps. Given the number of activities and the
    surroundings I thought I would share this ressource with others.

    http://www.ifalpes.com

    Let me know if you have any good education portal ressources. Thanks.