    From: Y...@e...adr
    Subject: Please read - nothing nasty
    Newsgroups: pl.soc.inwalidzi,pl.soc.polityka,pl.soc.polityka.wybory,pl.soc.prawo,pl.s
    oc.prawo.podatki
    Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 10:37:50 GMT

    I want start a trend, this is make ppl to think carefully about where
    they live and how we are screwing it up, and the cures. goto my site and look
    i am a disabled ex-truck driver, and i have to find a new career, so this it, i want
    plant a few trees, My site url :-)

    http://www.global-airconditioning.com/index.html

    its on a candian server my name and address is fully available
    I want help, and thats very hard for me to say.
    i don't lie it costs too much, truth hurts but it costs nothing, phishers beware,
    balderdash is binned