  • 1. Data: 2011-07-26 11:23:22
    Temat: Microsoft Windows Technical Support
    Od: Alicia Edward <a...@g...com>

    SBS Techs is a premier IT solutions provider, offering end-to-end
    custom technology solutions to small and medium businesses across the
    globe. We are a team of competent, experienced and innovative expert
    professionals who help SMBs set up their IT infrastructure, build web
    presence, and support them right through the entire cycle with each
    and every technology need.

    At SBS Techs, we advice you on the best possible and the most cost-
    effective technology solutions based on the immediate as well as
    future needs of your business. Our offerings that include a host of
    services such as Web, IT support services, SEO optimization services,
    software, website development, hosting and business solutions,
    establish ourselves as the one-shop stop for all technology demands
    conceivable for SMBs's day-to-day work operation. In short, SBS Techs
    take care of all the technology aspects of your business allowing you
    ample time to focus on your chore expertise.

    Regards
    Microsoft Windows Technical Support
    http://www.sbs-techs.com/