  • 1. Data: 2003-01-01 01:30:13
    Temat: A new breed of free email! Worldwide access including WWW, Outlook, mobiles/PDAs etc.!
    Od: "Fred Higgins" <f...@b...com>

    Being a gadget freak I own a T68I, T39, 6310I, 7650, 8310, and an IPAQ 3970. I've
    spent many an hour looking for a unified email solution that would enable me to
    access my email from not only my *favorite email client & web browser* but also my
    *mobile devices* as well. Eventually I found a solution offered by UPO, here's the
    link :

    http://www.universalpostoffice.com

    They also offer you a variety of available email addresses including such as
    mymobile.net, and various other phone/PDA type domains. They're even including 10mb
    of storage and POP3 access and aren't charging a cent. For how long I don't know.
    BTW, easy access via GPRS/CSD with any built-in phone email client like the 7650 or
    T68(I) has!